Custom-built to effectively complement your security staff
Neither a toy nor a tank, JACK inspires respect and is ruggedly built to work in difficult field and weather conditions, carrying out surveillance and intervention missions as needed, whatever happens.
A versatile security tool
JACK does his rounds fully independently, all the while transmitting video footage in real time. Equipped with infrared cameras that offer a 360º view, our robot enables you to provide day/night surveillance in large spaces, including warehouses, recreational and tourist attractions, industrial and energy installations, container parks, and prisons.
Quick and effective interventions for alarm verifications
Embedded artificial intelligence allows JACK to quickly (18 km/h) and autonomously reach a specified location. The surveillance team can then use the remote-controlled infrared PTZ camera to carry out a more thorough visual inspection and determine if a human intervention is necessary.
Through such diligent inspections, JACK helps you achieve three major objectives:
- Reduce response times.
- Decrease operational costs.
- Minimize risks to field staff.
Advanced features, for maximum efficiency
An impressive range of features put Jack in a category of its own:
- 24/7 HD Broadcasting/Detection
- Extended range:
- 13 hours
- 50 km
- Fast if necessary (3-10-18):
- Routine surveillance: 3 km/h
- Cruise mode: 10 km/h
- Response mode: 18 km/h
- Day/night surveillance:
- 1 infrared HD PTZ camera (night: up to 100 m)
- 8 HD cameras, for a 360º view (night: up to 60 m)
- Advanced video analytics:
- Human detection
- Built-in alarm
- Online 24/7: 4G/Wi-Fi/Mesh (optional)
- An exceptionally reliable navigation system
- An encrypted communication system
- A rugged embedded PC
- Continuous monitoring of vital functions in TBC-France’s Network Operations Center (NOC)